3 days...

til my birthday. Yay!! And 2 days until shopping day with my mom and sister (she who is Shmoo). We did this last year and had such a great time. We are going to grab breakfast, then run around High St hitting all the indie shops and antique stores, so much fun. I'm so excited. We are like the three musketeers, we are super close and I miss them since I have moved to Columbus. Sometimes I feel like I abandoned them, especially since mom has been having her health issues. I call almost everyday though, and make sure they know that I love them. And we get to do things like shopping day, so it's all okay.


Here are some pics from last year:

Me and Shmoo.
Mom attacking me with a plastic whale shark.
Mom and I.



I'm trying to get the house cleaned up before Saturday though, so if we want to come back here we can without me getting embarrassed. I'm also working on getting my crafting space set up upstairs, instead of in the living room. I am going to get some use from my vintage suitcases by using them as storage for crafty bits. I'm also going to be on the look out for more wall shelves to use... I'm so excited to get it all set up. It really shouldn't take me too long. I will post pictures as I get things together. :)

I have all the pieces and such for the Alice swap, but I haven't gotten started yet. I know I need to get working, but I really don't want to start until my craft room is useable. I'm going to bust butt on that and should be crafting in the next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Mad Tea Party 2013 - and a giveaway