I'm really crappy about blogging...

I will try really hard to remedy this.

I got my crafts done for my Alice swap partner and out on time. She received and loved them and here are some pics.

The White Rabbit and a dormouse pincushion.

A teapot bracelet, and "mad hatter" necklace and cuffs
A journal based on Syfy's alice, 2 bookmarks and a coloring book.

I was really happy with how everything turned out. I received my package from strawberryjeli today and it is amazing . I will post pics tomorrow, but I received a mini top hat, a lolita style headband that I can not wait to wear, a caterpillar necklace (love it), an alice keychain and a fantastic wall hanging based on the new Tim Burton Alice with the poem the Jabberwock on it. I feel utterly spoiled.
Here's a shot of the package from my phone.
I'm working now on my Roller Derby swap and I am having a great time playing with shrinky dinks and prismacolors. I'm planning a necklace (at least one) and a charm bracelet of many colored winged skates... I want the bracelet to be full so I have made a lot of tiny skates.
Look a handful of colorful skates.
And the team logo necklace piece I am working on.
I have a couple more shrinky pieces and a t-shirt in the works. Maybe a couple of other pieces as well... you just never know. I crafted more than I planned for the last swap as well.
I am also working on Easter gifts for my family... I am using the felt chocolate bunny pattern by mamantattoo on craftster. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=339877.0 They are so cute and I know everyone will love them. Hugs to her for sharing.
In non crafting news tomorrow for Seth's birthday we are going with a group of friends to see Clash of the Titans in 3D. Then everyone is going to come to the house and hang out. I'm so excited, but I need to do some picking up before we have people in the house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Mad Tea Party 2013 - and a giveaway