Getting ready for Samhain...

I have officially decided to join The Domestic Witch in her Halloween/ Samhain Blog Party. So get ready because as of October 1 I'm going to be holiday crazy. This is my absolute favorite time of the year and I am going to share it with you all. So keep watching for that. It's going to be fun. I have a lot of things up my sleeves already. Mwahahaha!!

I have started compiling a list of random wedding ideas, for colors, decorating, clothing, style, and everything else, so I thought I would share. In absolutely no particular order : Pumpkins and Gourds. Fall foods. Velvet and wool crazy quilts. Velvet and brocade skirt. Bell jars. Ball jars. Colored bottles. Mums. Fall Leaves. Acorns. Branches with Fairy Lights. Granny Boots.Gold. Topaz. Scarlet. Purple. Rust. Dark Blue. Candles. Mismatched crockery. Crystals. Candelabras. Chocolate Brown. Ivory. Pearls. Ribbons. Jumping the broom. Fall woods. WaistCoats. Cameos. Firepits/ Bonfires.


Comments

Beautiful! I missed the alert that Domestic was having a blog party- how'd I miss that?
Róisín said…
Thanks for the heads up on the blog party, sounds like so much fun! I've signed up, so I'll be joining you for it :) And you've got wedding fever too I see!!! I've been like that for a while now myself, even thinking of starting a wedding blog actually. Events have been conspiring to prevent us from doing any real life, actual wedding planning for another while yet (money, college, family blah blah blah!) so I'm still in ideas mode. I love compiling collections like this! I always said I didn't want a long engagement but if it means another reason to daydream I don't really mind anymore. Love all your ideas, by the way. I'm a big fan of mismatched crockery and branches with fairylights myself :)

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams