Mabon Blessings!!

It's FALL!!!! My favorite season. Time for leaves falling, pumpkins, hot cider, soups and stews, a chill in the air, sweaters, the colors, Samhain/ Halloween, Hiking... ah...autumn I have been waiting all year.

Mabon was this week and I took a couple of pictures of my altar and thought I would share. So here is Walter the Altar all dressed up for fall... I am jokingly thinking of it as my falltar. And how great are those fall candlesticks which were $1.99 each at Goodwill.


I also got my Fall wreath together and up, though I may be altering it a bit. I think the little fat bird is a bit too much. What do you think?


This weekend is the Country Living Fair at the  Ohio Village. I am going with my mom and my Aunt Annie on Saturday. I'm really excited and hoping that I can get some pictures to share. 

Comments

the wreath is pretty- the bird adds a pop of color
Unknown said…
I love the wreath! Beautiful!
Unknown said…
Your altar looked beautiful.. many belated Mabon blessings! x
Zombie Mom said…
Mabon Blessings to you also!

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams