A Wrap-up and fun things.

So...Last Saturday I went to the Country Living Fair with my mother and my aunt AnnieBob. You can see amazing photos from the fair on October Farms blog. I unfortunately did not get very many pictures, because I was distracted by all the amazing stuff. I did get a lot of cool ideas for the wedding and otherwise :) Here is what I purchased: A broom from Windsor Collections that is actually for the wedding. I want to do a broom jumping. I bought the most amazing hat/ wig box from a company called La Bonne Vie. A little bug for in my yard from a shop I just can not remember the name of. I will try to figure it out. And some black halloween trees and some chandelier crystals from Shari at http://playswithpaper.blogspot.com/. And now photos of the goodies.




The other day I was at Goodwill and I found a nice metal and glass gumball machine. It was only $3.99 so I picked it up. When I got home I played with it a bit to make sure it works. And then I got inspiration. I do several cancer walks through the year and as a fundraiser I am going to paint up my little gumball machine, fill it full of goodies, make a sign letting people know all proceeds go to charity and put it on my desk at work. It will be an easy fundraiser. :) 
I almost forgot that we have found two possible wedding locations. The first is The Everal Barn and Homestead in Westerville. It's an amazing location, but it has a drawback in that it is an alcohol free establishment. I'm not sure how important alcohol is yet, but it does make one think. It is gorgeous though. 

The second location is Geneva Hills. My mother actually found this location, but it sounds great so we are definitely going to check it out as a possibility. I will get some pictures when we check it out, but mom says its beautiful. 

Comments

J.Moehring said…
Great finds at the fair. That little bug is just SO cute! And I love your idea for the gumball machine. I may have to put that away and borrow it someday! I love both places for the wedding. They're so beautiful! I can't wait to see what you pick!

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams