And Now For Something Completely Different.

I will be turning 30 in March, and while I am not traumatized by this as some of my friends have been I acknowledge that it is a fairly important birthday. I am not going to give up pigtails and t-shirts with cute designs like one of my friends, or completely panic about getting old like others, but I still feel like I should do something special to celebrate being 3 decades old. My idea, which I will admit I took from another friend, is to make a list of 30 things to do before my 30th birthday. I made these realistic mini goals, or easily accomplished things, that I have never done or feel I would like to do. Right now I have a list of 27 things, and I am trying to fill in those final 3. I thought I would share my list and see if anyone has any good ideas of other items to add to the list.

1) Go Sledding
2) Fly a Kite
3) Paintball
4) See Cirque du Soliel (this is cheating a bit because Seth bought us tickets for February and I know, but...)
5) Go to Burlesque Show
6) Go to Drag Show
7) Go to Columbus Museum of Art
8) Go to Gallery Hop
9) Get a Massage
10) Get craft room set up in attic.
11) Read/listen to 10 books I have never read (have already read 3)
12) Set up a functional work out schedule
13) Learn to resin cast
14) Update scrapbooks to current (I have fallen behind this year)
15) Learn to solder.
16) Do a personal swap on Craftster
17) Post 10 items to Craftster Boards
18) Craft at least 12 items
19) Buy risque undergarments
20) Hit 60 pounds lost
21) Get a daring hair cut
22) Try Indian food.
23) Have a really good photo taken
24) Go get a makeover in Sephora
25) Get a City of Heroes Character to 40
26) Plan a big birthday party
27) Dare to wear a pencil skirt.

Some of these are pretty easy, but since I only have until March 14th I wanted to make sure they were goals I could reach. What do you think? Some of these will just be fun to do and some may take me out of my comfort zone a bit, but I don't think that's a bad thing. I am pretty much starting this immediately, though most of it will not be started until the holidays are over. I just want to see the whole list completed by my birthday, oh and to have filled in those final 3 spots. More on this to come.

Comments

Crystal said…
Good Luck meeting your before 30 list! I'm a few years off, but I'm going to start thinking of mine now.

Happy Holidays!

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Mad Tea Party 2013 - and a giveaway