Another One Bites the Dust

Yep... another year is over.

And what did I do in 2010.

I participated in 12 Craftster craft swaps. I saw a bunch of movies. I participated in the Relay for Life for the second year in a row. I went to 4 different renaissance or medieval faires. I attended a gaming convention. I started this blog. I did 2 wench walks. I started Weight Watchers and lost 40+ pounds. My mom went into remission. I took belly dancing and hopefully can start again soon. I got engaged. I went to the zoo a lot. I went to the Newport Aquarium. I watched the fireworks from Huntington Field. I saw Wicked. I started College. I ate at some amazing restaurants I had never eaten at before. I saw 2 roller derby bouts. I participated in Making Strides against Breast Cancer. I was part of my first, but not last, blog party. I went to a couple of craft faires. I found amazing things at thrift stores. I began a  new relationship with my father and his wife, Lesley. I did karaoke at least once. I played a lot of Rock Band. I made Seth new Viking garb and made his uncle a Shrek costume. I reconnected with old friends. I learned to like wine, at least some of it. I saw Concrete Blonde in concert. And many many more things.

A highly simplified year, but you get the idea. If I don't get a chance to post again before then to you all I wish...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams