After the first week in January...

I haven't made much progress on my list yet. It is snowing so there is the possibility of sledding sometime soon. I am also going to be finishing up a craft swap (three tiny movie things) and starting another (tim burton) and possibly signing up for another (alice in craftster-land). Too many good swaps right at the beginning of the year. I will take some pictures of the progress. I have read/listened to two more books. I have decided on a hairstyle, but haven't gotten it done yet. Soon... I promise. I tried to stay on my diet through the holidays and ended up breaking even, but now I want to start losing again. I am pretty damn close to having lost 50 pounds, which will mean I am halfway to my goal. And therefore halfway to having my pin up photo spread. By the end of the year I think I will have hit that final goal. Not bad for the first of the year.

More later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Mad Tea Party 2013 - and a giveaway