More Wedding Ideas...

It's looking more and more like our wedding is going to be pretty Victorian in appearance. Add in the vintage elements and it should be something though. These are all the recent things I have found that I am thinking of incorporating into the wedding. The bouquet, mini top hat and Seth's top hat are more or less guarantees. 

For wedding colors we are looking at this: Fall colors... add in some jewel tones and that's our colors. 











Demonia Tesla 106


More to come as we are plotting and planning. 









Comments

Billie Mitchell said…
I really like your ideas. I love the button bouquet especially. So original!
matrimony said…
Fantastic Idea, Beautiful bouquet, Nice stuff.
matrimonial sites
tamil matrimony

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams