Photo of the Day...and a spoiler warning for my TTMT partner.

These are some items I made for the Three Tiny Movie Things swap on craftster. My partners listed movies were Little Miss Sunshine, High Fidelity, Annie Hall, Pee-Wee's Big Adventure and Matilda. I actually ended up crafting small items for four of these films. One of the crafts I am going to change a bit. I made a Pee-Wee charm bracelet and some of the charms turned out a bit larger than I intended, so I am going to turn the bracelet into a necklace and earrings. Aside from that piece I made a mini pencil drawing of Nietzsche (little miss sunshine). A record change purse (High Fidelity). And a book thong (Annie Hall).







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Mad Tea Party 2013 - and a giveaway