Gourmet Hot Dogs?

I just had to share that Seth and I went today to Dirty Franks Hot Dog Palace and it was so good. They specialize in gourmet and unique hot dogs and they totally delivered. I had the Chicago which consists of Fresh tomatoes, diced onions, Vienna® Sport Peppers, pickle relish, dill pickle, yellow mustard, & a dash of celery salt and the Puff the Magic Popper which has cheddar cream cheese, jalapeños, & real bacon bits. They were so good. Dirty Franks is also locally owned and plays only local music, which makes them even more awesome. Highly recommended if you are ever in the Columbus area. Here are some visuals:

The sign!!

A Dio art piece!!! 

So much kitsch!! 

More kitsch

Michael Jackson over the bar

All the dogs over the bar.
    
   
My Meal...so good... so bad for me. 




Comments

Unknown said…
Those look like the best hot dogs in the world. This has definitely inspired me to look up some 'dog recipes of my own. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Mad Tea Party 2013 - and a giveaway