My life is getting away from me..

As is wont to happen with me a great many things have spiraled out of my control in the last week and some. We are coming to the end of the quarter so my classwork has increased and worries of finals are starting to hit. I had to finish up work on my Alice swap package and get it on it's way to my partner. I have been fighting to lose the last  pound and now half pound to get me to my half way point. Plus trying to get items off om my 30 by 30 list. In all the craziness my one year blogaversary came and went on the 25th. I had great intentions of doing something special for it, but that just did not happen, so instead I am going to plan something for this month. I have a week off coming up and will plan something spectacular. Keep a look out. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams