15 days of thankfulness - Day 13

November 22 - Day 13 - 3 things about your belief system/ faith/ spiritual path that you are thankful for.

I am thankful for my fiance who, though not a follower of my path, will get involved and endeavors to understand what I do and believe. Our holiday dinners are just amazing.

I am thankful for the tools of my religion. The cup, the cauldron, the broom, the pentacle, tarot, runes and my altar space. And thankful that I can proudly display them in my home. 






I am thankful for the Craftster WWP (witches, wiccans and pagans) Swaps and the amazing people who do them. I have made some great friends on those swaps and I appreciate every single one. :) 




Comments

Prasetyo said…
Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment here.

Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog too.

Thanks for share,
* Rio Prasetyo *
Toriz said…
Excellent choices!

Popular posts from this blog

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams

Magical Monday - Candlemas/ Imbolc

Written Words Wednesday - The return