Images from Halloween

This post is going to be exactly what the title suggests. I am going to put up some random Halloween and Autumn fun photos here for your enjoyment. I have been so active this Halloween season and have had so much fun crafting, sewing, decorating, panicking, partying, smashing, slicing, cooking, baking, carving, and blogging. I don't know if next year can possibly be a repeat performance because next October I'm getting married!! We will have to see. But for now enjoy a taste of my Halloween... a little bit late.
Mosterbash
German Village, Columbus, OH



























High Ball
Short North, Columbus, Ohio





The tag reads To: Women From: God ... he was God's gift to women lol 





 

 

Boo At The Zoo
Columbus Zoo and Aquarium













Hope your Halloween was amazing!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams