Veteran's Day -15 days of thankfulness

I just want to take a moment to say thank you to all those who once served, currently serve or will serve in the Military. I appreciate you and all that you do. Blessings to you all. 

November 11 - Day 2 - 3 veterans you know that you are thankful for.

First and Foremost my Grandfather, Alvin Leon Bailey, who proudly served in the Navy through the Korean Conflict. I love him and miss him every day. 

My father, Charles Robert Wolfe, who is also a Navy veteran. 

Seth's Step-Grandpa, Flloyd, who was a proud veteran of the Army. He passed away this year and is sorely missed. 

Happy Veteran's Day. 



Comments

Karla said…
Sorry for your family loss :( Because of guys like your loved ones we all can enjoy the freedom we have. Happy anniversary to your family vets!

Tnx for the nice comment at my blog :)
xo,
Karla
LuLu Kellogg said…
I am so sorry for your loss.

LuLu~*xoxo
Queenie Believe said…
Thank you for honoring our veterans.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Mad Tea Party 2013 - and a giveaway