A few of my favorite things...

In honor of my upcoming birthday (it's tomorrow) I'm going to share some of my favorite things right now as  I am turning 31. I am unfortunately in my pj's right now with what is probably a sinus infection or possibly bronchitis. Not the best birthday present. *sigh* Hopefully it will go away quickly. I actually had to have Seth come pick me up from work today I felt so awful.

Favorite TV Shows:






Favorite Bands (this moment): 


Cuz it's St Patricks Day!! 
Favorite Recent Buys:
Chocolate parachute skirt from Gypsyville by the Junk Gypsy Co.

Messenger Bag from Two Tree Designs

Pencil Earrings purchased in the Library Gift shop



Favorite Movies (right now): 



Favorite Foods: 
Creme Brulee

The Spinach and Feta omelette from Tommy's Diner
Gourmet hot dogs from Dirty Franks


Favorite Things I Want: 
Fabulous St. Patty's day, or any day, shoes from Victorian Trading Co

Autumn Wellingtons also from Victorian Trading Co

Bookworm socks from sock dreams

I want these in black and white and in cream and brown  Frenzy Universe

Silver Finger Cymbals for Belly Dance Saroyan
This Saturday is my big shopping and running day with my mother and sister, Traci. I think this year we are going to make a trip  to Yellow Springs. It has been several years since we went there, so we think it is about time. I love our little days out. They make me really happy. Expect many photos and a huge post about that soon. 
I also have to share my St. Patrick's Day nail polish. I'm calling it my St. Patty's Day Pot O' Gold Nails. Its a rich olivey green metallic with gold glitter top coat. I kinda love them. 

Blessings.


Comments

Toriz said…
Hope you get better soon!

I think people with birthdays from October to March always run the risk of being unwell for their birthdays; I know I'm always at least coming down with something by my birthday...

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams