I don't care what the vampire said

I am ready to change. Once several years ago I had a dream and in that dream there was a point where a vampire looked at me and said "You are resistant to change". I remember waking up horrified and laughing because that was not a subtle reminder of the subconscious, but a bit of a bitch slap instead. And the worst part was that the vampire was right, I have serious issues with change. I am the worst kind of creature of habit. I will stay in a job I hate for years because the idea of seeking a new one, interviewing and leaving my current job makes me sick. I get plagued by anxiety and questions, better just to stay put where I'm comfortable. It has always been one of my biggest weaknesses.
So this year I decided that my challenge and inspiration for the year 2014 is the word change.

I am prepared to shake myself up, and take are of some things that I need to change, as well as some things I just want to. I am tired of holding myself back. I am an awesome person and I deserve better than what I am giving myself. I am through with that. I am ready to be better for my self, to stop procrastinating and to start acting and moving.

I will no longer stand in my own way.



Comments

I understand needing to be ok with change. I was told a long time ago that the only constant in life is change. I wish you many blessings with your adventure and can't wait to read more in the future

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams