What I am doing on my summer vacation...

I have some amazing upcoming events in the next couple of weeks/months that I am ridiculously excited about.

This weekend we went to our friend's house in West Chester to celebrate July fourth. We always have fun with them. I found some amazing stick on eye decorations and rocked them all day.
Awful car pic, but you can get the idea.
 Next Saturday we celebrate my sister's 23rd birthday. :) Happy birthday to Traci. We are going to a local bar and billiard club to play pool and celebrate.

Then the next weekend Seth and I are headed to Indiana to attend an event called Midway Mayhem. I got incredibly lucky by getting tickets from a girl who had bought her tickets early bird but was unable to attend. I was absolutely intending to attend anyway, but was so excited that this worked out. I will get a chance to take belly dance classes from some flippin' fantastic dancers including Moira Chappell who danced with the belly dance all stars. I was lucky enough to see her perform and she is amazing. I am elated to get a chance to do this though, and I am dragging my husband along to help me camp. :) Here are some of the gorgeous dancers I will get a chance to learn from.
Moira

Asima
Celeste
Jeana
Na'imah
 

One of my fav dancers, Laylia.

There is more coming in the next couple of months, but this is enough excitement for now.  Before I go though I have to share the amazing belly dance belt my mom made me.
Can you see the little witches? He,he.

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams