Magical Mondays - Not relying on Ceremony

Magical Monday
 
 
 
Rune of the Week: Wunjo - Joy, Bliss
 
 
Card draw of the Week (from the Wild Wood Tarot):
 
Knight of Vessels - Eel
 
Reading Points: With purity of intent, your destiny defined, you are able to bring wisdom and maturity to your tasks. Embarking on a quest of personal revelation, your vision leads you onward. Your deep feelings are expressed at every turn.
 
Magical Monday Post: Unceremonious
 
I am a witch who does not rely on ceremony. I rarely cast a circle. I consider my home to be sacred space as it is, so it needs no blessings. I occasionally smudge and clear negative energy, but I do not feel it necessary to go further than that.
 
When working I also tend to keep it simple. I am a fan of poppets and sachets, but mostly I burn a candle with some herbs. I admire witches who are ceremonial and have very solid rigid practices. I am so much a fly by the seat of your pants type of witch. I rarely, if ever, practice a full ritual.
 
This form works for me, but I can see the benefits of the other side as well.
 
Are you a ceremonial witch? Or more make it up as you go?
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams