Magical Mondays - Back from Vacation

Magical Monday
 



 
Rune of the Week: Algiz - Elk - Protection, Awakening of Consciousness, Divine Guidance, Draw Fortunate Influence, Attract Opportunity, Link to Higher Self, Make Profitable or Wise Decision, Strong Defense, Shielding Device, Communication with other Worlds, Strengthen Life Force, Blending Self with Nature.
 

 
 
Card draw of the Week (from the Wild Wood Tarot):
 
21 The World Tree
 
Reading Points: The universe and all its blessings are available to everyone who seeks knowledge and wisdom with a sincere heart. On every level, the cosmos has a generous bounty and gives freely of its rich nourishment and fulfilment. No matter how long the journey of life may be, however many twists and turns the maze may offer us, in the end, if we persevere, we will reach the point of fulfilment. This may relate to material gain and wealth or to spiritual happiness and emotional security, but after the long process of learning, responsibility and rebirth, it is now the time to bathe in the light of renewal, attainment and personal triumph. Breathe in the rich air, drink of water and rejoice in the warming fire of the universal life force.
 
Roots and Branches: The universal mind - The primal source of creation - The collective human consciousness - Natural balance - Just reward and material wealth from creative labour - The tree of life and death
 
Magical Monday Post: Book of Shadows II
 
I have begun the creation process on my new BOS. So far I have three complete pages, and a couple of starts. The complete pages are:
 
 
The book blessing/ dedication page. It is decorated with images from previous years witches' datebook.
 
 
Page one is all about Odin.
 
 
And page two is all about Erda.
 
I have many more pages planned, but those are the finished pages fro now.
 
I found a cool thing on Pinterest today and wanted to share.
 
 
 
So using the above chart my personality blurb would be:
 
I am a dreamer but my emotions are rather deep. I think in a logical way but express my energy in a creative way. In love I seek stability. I take on the role of the outlaw.
 
Blessings!!
 
Betsy
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Mad Tea Party 2013 - and a giveaway