Magical Monday - Job Finder Pillow

Magical Monday


Rune(s) of the Week:

Wunjo: Joy: Appreciate the love and laughter in your life and make time to value the ordinary things that make you happy. Live fully in the present and appreciate being alive! 




Tarot Card(s) of the week:

Nine of Bows - Respect: 
When nearing the heart of a sacred quest, motivation and integrity of human desires are challenged. Ancient wisdom demands the seeker be humble and forgiving. Respect for others and for the environment is required to proceed along the path to enlightenment. There is no completion without overcoming the challenge. 

Thoughts: 

Well...It turns out that there were layoffs at work, and I was spared, but my manager (who I adore) and all but 3 of my team mates were not. I am relieved that it wasn't worse, but still not happy with losing my team as we are close. I have decided that this is the impetus I needed to get out there and look for a new job. I am hoping I can get something that uses my degree/ writing skills. 

I am about to break out an old spell/ ritual I created several years ago to get a job. I create a job finder pillow. I make a list of all the things that I must have in a new job, being very very specific. Then I find a suitable color cloth to make my pillow. I made my last one 5"x3" but that was at random and the actual size of the pillow doesn't matter. Sew three sides of the pillow leaving one side open for stuffing. You can paint symbols and sigils onto the pillow at this time. I then stuff the pillow with polyester stuffing, and then cut up the list and place the items on it one by one into the pillow saying each one aloud. I also add to the pillow some dill, cinnamon, coins, and anything else I have on hand for luck, success and money. As I sew up the last side I would chant/ imbue the pillow with energy to find a new job as quickly as possible. Use the pillow as a focus and for meditation. Once you secure the job the pillow can be disposed of. 

Blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams