Magical Monday - What is coming???

Magical Monday



Rune(s) of the Week:

Tiwaz: Tyr- the sky god: This rune represents honor, justice, leadership and authority, analysis, rationality, knowing where one's true strengths lie. It symbolizes willingness to self-sacrifice, victory and success in any competition or in legal matters. 

Hagalaz: Hail:  The rune represents the wrath of nature, destructive, uncontrolled forces, especially the weather, or within the unconscious. Attributes include tempering, testing, trial, controlled crisis, leading to completion, inner harmony. 




Tarot Card(s) of the week:

Knight of Bows- Fox: 
Determination leads you to success but sometimes at personal cost. Your life may change or enter a different path at any moment. Native wit and cleverness guide your steps toward fulfillment, as does your gift of anticipating the future. 

Queen of Arrows-Swan:
A state of separation may exist, bringing with it sorrow, privation and misfortune. You may need to break old bonds and find new rivers in which to swim if you are to move beyond this place of darkness and loss.

Thoughts: 

My work life has been fraught with stress and chaos recently and I am pretty sure that this week I am being warned. I had today off, and a coworker posted a message about it being a harsh day at work. It has been in my mind that something big and crazy was about to happen, but I have no idea what may be happening. All I know is that one way or another it may be time for me to find a new job. 

Blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams