Foto Fridays - The resurgence!

I was missing sharing my sometimes strange/ sometimes boring life with everyone, so I am reviving Foto Fridays.  Yep, I spell photo wrong to force the alliteration, deal with it. This will be a photo/foto look at my week. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, September 2, 2016: Went with my husband, mother and sister to the Millersport Sweet Corn Festival. We ate 12 ears of corn (3 each) in roughly 10 minutes. I got the most delicious pumpkin donuts I have ever tasted. I also got a splinter in my thigh sliding across a bench, ouch. We also watched cloggers.





Saturday, September 3, 2016: Channeling American Horror Story - Coven while attending a birthday party for my niece Moira (8) and my nephew Gideon (2). I assure you my shirt says WITCH.


Sunday, September 4, 2016: First trip to the Renaissance Festival. Got a new bodice compliments of my mother after mine popped its boning in the parking lot. Bought some amazing tea, hairsticks, the most adorable gargoyle type guy, and some pipe tobacco that I am going to use like incense with a charcoal disc. Seth got a beautiful staff with the symbol for Aries on it, which match his horned helmet. 



Monday, September 5, 2016: Labor Day: Worked in the yard. Found that my love lies bleeding was blooming. 

Tuesday, September 6, 2016: Earned my first reward in the Psycho Spiritual Wheel of the Year - Autumn Equinox challenge I am participating in with JoAnna DeVoe. I got myself the Yoga bath bomb from Lush. 

Wednesday, September 7, 2016:  This was a super boring day for me, and I took literally no pictures of anything, so...here is a picture of my reward board for the PSWOTY challenge. 


Thursday, September 8, 2016: Bingo Night!! A friend of mine introduced me to Naughty/ Dildo Bingo earlier this year and I am completely hooked. I grabbed one of my good friends, Faith, and we went to play last night. I won on the X - x-tasy game. I wore my brand new target dollar bin bat headband. C'mon Halloween!! 



That is my week in review. See you next week!! 








Comments

Marfi-topia said…
Hi Betsy! not boring at all! love your little gargoyle and your hair decor..you always get the coolest goodies!
have a wonderful week:)

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams