Foto Fridays -

This was a fairly normal week. We didn't do any fun events, or go anywhere exciting, but it was very much a week in my life.

Friday, September 9, 2016 : Had my first Starbucks in a couple of months, and a salad from BJ's Brewhouse for lunch. Later went out to dinner to celebrate my Father-in-law's birthday, then spent some time at my brother and sister-in-law's house.




Saturday, September 10, 2016: Out for a bit in the morning to meet my mother's kitten, Dori. Then College Football for longer than we anticipated due to a rain delay. 


Sunday, September 11, 2017: Had pumpkin pancakes with spiced apples for breakfast at Tommy's Diner. Then took a long walk on the scioto mile. 



Monday, September 13, 2016: REWARD DAY!! Got another Lush Bath Bomb, this time Guardian of the Forest. So pretty. 




Tuesday, September 13, 2016:  Just to share, this is a picture of the little birdhouse in my (Kia) Soul


Wednesday, September 14, 2016: My husband and my cat, Sam, snuggling on the floor. 



Thursday, September 15, 2016: I ran out at lunch to Target, and Halloween is coming out. I only bought a couple of things, one of which is this amazing flask. 


Tomorrow my mother, sister and I get our nails done. Saturday or Sunday we are headed to either the Backwoods Festival or the Country Living Fair. Saturday night I am going to a party at a friend's. And then next week we are headed to Earth Warriors Festival!! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Betsy's Gypsy Dreams