Magickal Monday - Birthday Eve

Magickal Monday

Tomorrow is my birthday. So the spread I am doing for this week is the Birthday Spread, which I found on Pinterest.




1. Last Year: IV of Wands - Stability. Strong Foundations. Marriage. Domestic life. Peace. Prosperity. Romance. 

2. Let go of This: Knight of Cups *Reversed* - Deceptive person. Falsehood. A scam. Feeling Stuck. Allowing yourself/ feeling like you are being pushed in a direction you do not want to go. 

3. Gift: IV of Pentacles - Selfishness. Putting material gain over all else. Control over your own life. 

4. Embrace This: Ace of Pentacles - Perfection. Balance of material and spiritual realms. Prosperity. Having the will to succeed. Manifestation. New financial opportunity. 

5. Next Year: IV of Swords *Reversed* - Renewed vigor. A return to daily life and events. Activity. 

A lot of this lines up with my current plans, and goals for the next couple of months. I will take it. Hopefully this means a new job is heading my way. Please, please, please. 

I have many thoughts on turning 36, and what is going on in my life, but not for today. 

Blessings. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Practical Magic and my very first Giveaway

Mad Tea Party 2011

Mad Tea Party 2013 - and a giveaway